Chicken Wrapped Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato
This was a super easy recipe but looks gourmet and fancy – so use it to impress your guest!
- Chicken tenders
- Mozzarella cheese
- Jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Take each chicken tender and pound it flat with a hammer.
- I bought a ball of mozzarella cheese and sliced it into tiny slices. Put each slice onto chicken tender.
- Then I put about one or two sun-dried tomatoes onto the chicken with mozzarella.
- I wrapped it up and tied it with a string.
- Season the top with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.