Garlic Parmesan Salmon
This is a hit with anyone and everyone! Not even low carb – dazzle your friend with this recipe!
- 2 salmon filet (about 4-5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking pan with aluminium foil.
- In a pan, melt butter. Add garlic.
- Once mixed, add cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add in a small pinch of parsley for flavor.
- Pour the garlic parmesan sauce over each salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! Low carb and keto!
I made my entire family the garlic Parmesan salmon on Christmas Day!